Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, May 29, 2010

TAG: 40 beauty questions

Thanks Kim for the idea of this post! Here is a beauty interview:


SKINCARE:How many time do you wash your face daily?
Twice. Once when I wake up (the most important time to wash your face because your skin detoxes during the night) and before I go to bed. 


What skin type do you have? (oily, dry, combination)
oily/combination and acne proneWhat is your current facial wash?
Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Tamarind Do you exfoliate?
Definitely. Love to exfoliate. Do it about every other day. So 3 times per week.
What brand do you use?
Vichy Normaderm exfoliator. And I use the Neostrata microdermabrasion occasionally.
What moisturizer do you use?
Biotherm Biopur SOS neutralizer
Do you have freckles?
Nope. One sun spot on my right cheek though.

Do you use eye cream?
Yes. Just started using the Clinique All about Eyes.
Do you or did you have acne prone skin
Yes, I do. 10 years and counting.
Did you ever have to use Pro Active?
Yes, I did for 6 years. Disgusting product. It's like crack for your skin.
MAKEUP:
What foundation do you use?
I use Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder in Medium and Cover Fx powder in M80.
How about concealer?
Smashbox High Definition concealer in Medium


Do you know your undertone color?
Yes I do. Warm/Golden
What do you think of false eyelashes?
I love them. Use them every single day of the year instead of mascara.
Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, but that's a general guideline.
What brand of mascara do you use?
When I use mascara, I use Covergirl Lash Blast in very black or Smashbox Bionic.
Sephora or MAC?
Neither. But if I HAVE to choose MAC.
Do you have a MAC Pro Card?
Not anymore. Expired and never renewed it.
What makeup tools do you use in makeup application?
Makeup brushes and a mirror.
Do you use makeup primer/base for the eyes?
Of course. Smashbox photo finish lid primer.
For the face?
Smashbox Photo finish primer in light
What is your favourite eyeshadow(color or shade)?
I don't really have a FAVOURITE. I love all colours.
Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid to do my signature cat eye. And pencil for the water line.
How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
HAHA. This made me laugh. Never.
What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They are great.
Do you use mineral makeup?
Yes I do. Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder in light and Coverfx Powder M80


What is your favourite lipstick?
I'm not really a lipstick wearer but when I do I like any of the Dior ones.
How about lipgloss?
Any by Smashbox(yes I know, I love them)
What is your favorite blush to use?
Smashbox powder blush in Proof sheet.
Do you buy your makeup up on Ebay?
No. Never have. Don't think I would trust it. But if I did, it would have to be something I couldn't find anywhere else and I would have to love it.
Do you like drugstore makeup?
Of course.
Do you go to CCO's(cosmetic company outlets)?
Never been. Would be awesome though.
Do you ever consider taking up makeup classes?
I already have. Graduated with distinction. I take classes every month though to refresh and learn about new products.
Are you clumsy when putting on makeup?
Not really.
Name a make-up crime that you do?
Can't think of any. But I'm definitely not perfect.
Do you like colorful shades of makeup(lipsticks, eyeshadows) or neutral ones?
Colourful when I'm feeling playful and creative. Neutral when I have to be professional and when I'm lazy.


Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Nicole Scherzinger.
If you could leave the house using only ONE make-up. what would you use?
Lashes!


Could you ever leave the house with no make-up on?
I could. But I don't.
Do you think you look good even with no make-up on?
Yes I do. Natural is beautiful.
In your opinion, What is the best make-up line?
Is it not clear? Smashbox. But seriously I don't think there is a BEST. Each company has their BEST.



What do you think of make-up?
I think makeup is amazing. It's my passion and my art form. I also love it because it can transform people and how they feel. If you look good, you feel good. I love making people feel better about themselves.



Stay Beautiful!

Thanks for reading. Please FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE to show support and COMMENT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails