Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tända Clear™ Acne Light Therapy Treatment - .Natural.Healthy.Beautiful.



Do you suffer from acne? and nothing works?
Then I really suggest that you try this amazing treatment from Tanda. It is not your ordinary skincare and can actually be added to you daily routine. It is a blue light therapy that does not burn the skin or make it sensitive in anyway. I love it because it is easy to use! Basically the science behind it is that it 414 nanometre blue light kills all the p.acne bacteria, therefore shortening the lifespan of an already existing pimple or prevents further breakouts.
As someone who suffers from acne myself I have tried "it all" and even went to the dermatologist who recommended me to do blue light therapies in his office for $100+/treatment for about 5-10 treatments.... equalling ALOT of $$$. So I decided that buying the Tanda for $250 for 6,000/3 minute sessions wasn't expensive at all. It's actually saving me TONS of money!....
How to use:
They sell a starter kit that includes a free cleanser and blemish gel.
1. Cleanse face with cleanser and water, this cleanser will remove everything. including sparkles or glitter that can be in some makeup and skincare and actually acts like little mirrors for the Tanda.
2.Apply Anti -Blemish Gel only on concerned areas. Basically this gel levels off the skin to create a 90 degree angle for the Tanda to work properly.
3.Treat with the Tanda Clear. Don't worry about losing time on the Tanda because it has contact sensor, meaning that it only works when it is touching your skin. Apply the Tanda on concerned area for the full 3 minute session. You will hear one beep every 30 seconds and 2 beeps when the 3 minutes are finished. When I am done I use one 3 minute session by moving it all over the face to kill all bacteria and ensuring no breakouts.

Here's a video showing how the Tanda Clear works!

!!TIP #1!!: The Tanda battery dies when not plugged in. To store it either plug it in the charger or keep the little plug that come with it! Don't throw it away!

!!TIP #2!!: Do not clean Tanda with anything containing alcohol as it will cloud the lens! Instead I recommend using Bioderma Sebium H20 Cleanser

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails