Cellulite is change in the skin that appears on the surface of the skin but it goes much deeper than that. It's basically when the fat cells get trapped by collagen to for a network like surroundings. Creating a dimpling effect.
Usually with cellulite you can feel a slight tightening and heavy feeling of the legs. Sometimes it can be tender to the touch. But don't fret, it is not a disease. It's more a sign of an unhealthy person. But obesity is not related to cellulite, as mentioned earlier even underweight people can develop cellulite. But what you eat definitely makes a different in cellulite appearance.
How to cope with this dilemma then? Well as there is no quick fix for cellulite, as there are many factors as to why we have it:
1. Watch what you eat and drink. Depending on what you eat it can effect the appearance of cellulite. Make sure to drink lots of water.
2. A main factor in cellulite are our hormones. Estrogen being one of them(seeing as woman are effected more). Others included are insulin, thyroid hormones and catecholamines adrenaline.
3. You love your mom, but not because she gave you those dimples. Yes another factor is genetics.
4. Stress can be a factor that can worsen cellulite as it increases the levels of catecholamines.
5. Exercise. Yes it is important. Even walking a bit everyday helps. Better than nothing.
I always tell my customers that you cannot expect that creams will do all the work. You have to exercise and change your diet in order to get results. Creams will do about 5-10% of a difference. Massaging the area will make the product work twice as fast. Some products that I recommend are the Clarins High definition Body lift or the Celluli Laser D.Code(Great to treat genetic and lifestyle affected cellulite). However ladies remember to use these twice a day and everyday to see results.
Thanks for reading! Please FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE to show support and COMMENT!