Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Sunday, June 13, 2010

.HauL.

Got all this^ forgot to add the Fekkai product(shown below,which we will be #8), it was in my bathroom!
You may know if you have read my profile that I am a makeup artist and skin care expert. I work at a store that sells makeup, skincare and fragrances. As a perk of this job I get free product from the companies that I sell. The other day I got a bag of products:
1. Biotherm's new Aquasource Skin perfecter moisturizer for all skin types - a frosted textured cooling effect gel that provides 24 hours of moisture with high definition perfecting care. $48CDN (Used it this morning and it feels great, nice and moisturized).
2. Lancome's new Hydra zen Neurocalm extreme soothing moisturising gel for normal to combination skin - a cream gel texture that helps reduce redness, stiffness and heat sensations. Intense moisture, soothed and luminous skin. $72CDN
3. Dipr Addict plumping volume spectacular shine ultra gloss in Black tie plum 982 - Using the spotlight shine complex, a blend of glass microbeads coated in crystalline elixir, plays with substance and shine to enhance colour and provide an unbelievable volumizing effect. $31.
4. Lancome Nutrix royal body huile instant nourishing dry body oil - An ultra fine dry oil that leaves a sensual radiant finish to the skin. $55CDN.
5. Dior Hydra life skin energizer pro youth hydrating serum - An energy booster for tired and dehydrated skin. Gel texture, free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, triclosan. $73CDN
6. Biotherm Huile de gommage - This is a oil scrub for the body that nourishes and exfoliates using melting sugar crystals. $35 (used this morning and skin feels silky smooth)
7. Biotherm Huile Elixir - Contains 3 precious oils, rich in essential fatty acids to replenish dry and cracked skin.  $42 (used this morning and feels great on the skin!)
8. Fekkai zero-humidity frizz control - A weightless, alcohol free mist with sea algae extract blocks humidity while sealing in hydration for all day frizz and fly away protection. UV shield helps prevent fading. $27CDN.


A review will be done on each of these! If you have used any let me know what you think of each.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails