Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.-aLmay.iNtenSe.i-coLour.MasCara.


The product: Almay intense i-colour light interplay technology mascara in Black emerald for hazel eyes
Claim to fameIntensify your very unique eye color. Oversized brush with tapered tip finds and flaunts every lash to instantly double the look of your lashes. Patented formula with light catching minerals won't clump or smudge. Hypoallergenic and opthalmologist tested.
Ingredients:Water , Paraffin , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Polysilicone-6 , Beeswax , Phenyl Trimethicone , Isododecane , Glyceryl Stearate , Triethanolamine , Acacia Senegal Gum , Nylon-12 , Acrylates , Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer , Hydrogenated Stearyl Olive Ester , Boron Nitride , Panthenol , Lecithin , Phytantriol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Simethicone , Sorbitan Laurate , Polysorbate 20 , Sodium Acrylate , Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer , Aminomethyl Propanol , Propylene Glycol Laurate , Propylene Glycol Stearate,phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propylparaben 
Pros: Suppose to compliment hazel eyes.
Cons: The green colour was not that noticeable. I didn't really find that it built any volume. The brush is too big for me. 
The bottom line: I don't really like this mascara. Great for someone not looking for much more then a natural lash.
Price: I believe about $10.99CDN
Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails