Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.-BareMineraLs.fLawLess.DefiNitioN.maScaRa.

The product: Bare Minerals Flawless definition mascara
Claim to fameWink, blink, and bat your eyes. With Flawless Definition Mascara, you'll enjoy every lash. The tapered wand lengthens, darkens and lifts, separating each individual lash for precision definition.
IngredientsWater (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearic Acid, Diisostearoyl Trimethylpropane Siloxy Silicate, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Ozokerite, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rhodochrosite Extract, Malachite Extract, Smithsonite Extract, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Pros: Great for separation and definition. 
Cons: Does not add much volume
The bottom line: Not my favourite but great for blending lashes to fake lashes.
Price: I think about $23CDN 
Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails