Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.- BarE.MiNerALs.OriGinaL.SPF15.FouNdaTion


The Product: bareMinerals ORIGINAL SPF15 foundation
Claim to fame: This 100% mineral foundation has the leading sales in mineral foundations. With a flawless coverage that looks like a powder but it feels like a cream and buffs beautifully without settling into fine lines or dry out the skin. For all skin types. Made with the purest, and highest quality ingredients. "makeup you can sleep in".
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21%. Inactive Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide
Pros: Lots of people swear by it.
Cons: Well for my skin I found that I could not find the right colour. The golden medium was too yellow the medium tan too pink and I tried all the other colours and NOPE! no match! I remember going to the school and not even the trainer could find the right colour!! This is honestly the worst foundation I have ever tried. The ingredient Bismuth Oxychloride caused me to develop a cystic pimple on my right cheek that now has become a permanent purple scar about the size of a dime(no joke that big). You can google that ingredient and find many people saying the same thing. Another thing is that it is messy.
The bottom line: I do not like this product one bit. I do not recommend it to any of my customers. 
Price: $31 CDN
Rating: ☆☆/☆☆☆☆☆ - 2 stars because some people love it and it works on them.
Where to get it: Shoppers drugmart, Sephora 

Some people love it.... I know some of my readers might. But this is my opinion and my experience.

Thanks for reading! Please FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails