Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, June 17, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.- BenEfiT.SiLky.FinisH.LipstiCK.in.DeSSerT.FirSt.

The product: Benefit silky finish lipstick in dessert first
Claim to fame: A sheer and buildable; meaning you can apply one coat and have a light wash of colour for the au natural gal or applied heavier for a amped up POP of colour for the drama queen in you. Available in 20 shades.
Ingredients: trimethylolpropane triisostearate diisostearyl malate, vp/hexadecene copolymer, thriethylhexanoin, polyethylene, tricaprylin, jojoba esters, isostearic acid, calcium sodium borosilicate, cetyl ethylhexanoate, polyglyceryl-2 triisostearare, peg-15/lauryl dimethicone crosspolymer,synthetic beeswax, vp/Eicosene copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate, Propylparaben, [+/-: iron oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), red 22 lake (CI 45380), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 33 lake (17200), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), aluminum hydroxide, red 6 (CI 15850), red 7 lake (CI 15850), tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), mica].
Pros: Smooth and silky feeling. Very moisturizing. Great pigmented colour.
Cons: I find the colour does not last extremely long. 
The bottom line: Pretty good lipstick. I like them a lot. Benefit lipsticks are one of my favourites.
Price: $23DCDN
Rating: 4/5

1 comment:

MINAKICHU said...

Wanna buy these too! I love benefit lipsticks! They feel so good on the lips! Thanks for the review about this! Stay gorgeous!:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails