Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, June 10, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.- CLariNs.InstanT.LighT.NatUraL.Lip.PerFector.

The product: Clarins Instant light natural lip perfector
Claim to fame: A soft gel texture with a sweet flavour and sweet smell. It adds 3D shimmer to the lips to create a smooth and shiny finish. It also helps to nourish and repair the lips. It can be worn alone or over lip stick. 
Ingredients-Supple, well-moisturized lips: extracts of Shea Butter, Wild Mango and plant perhydrosqualene repair and soften. -Derivatives of Vitamins A and E reinforce the repairing action and protect against free radicals.
Pros: It feels really great on the lips and moisturizes the lips. Smells really good and not really that sticky.
Cons: I can't really think of anything except maybe more colours would be nice.
The bottom line: Very worth buying. I think everyone should try this one out. Feels great.
Price: $22CDN(I think)
Rating:4 1/2/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails