Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, June 11, 2010

PRoduCt.ReViEw.- MaYbeLLine.uNstoppabLe.eYeLiner.

The product: Maybelline Unstoppable eyeliner
Claim to fame: Waterproof and smudge proof formula in a twist. Suppose to be self sharpening. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
Ingredients: Peg-6 Beeswax, Retinyl palmitate(vitamin A palmintate, titanium dioxide, cyclopemtasiloxane, ferric ferrocyanide, CI 77491, mica, tocopherol, iron oxides, paraffin, carmine, ceresin, ozokerite, ascorbyl palmitate(vitamin C palmitate), diisostearyl dimer dilinoleate, hydrogenated castor oil
Pros: A really pigmented black. Stays on for most of the day. Can get very thin to very thick lines.
Cons: I find it smudges a bit. Mine broke after the first use. 
The bottom line: I like it but its not great. 
Price: $3.99CDN-$10.99CDN
Rating: 2 1/2/5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you change you blog too? It's very cool. I loving the design thing.

Miss Krimson said...

:D yes i did thanks for commenting about it..... i was doing it and there were like 15 people online it was so funny.... they were all probably like wtf?! i'm glad you like it
Maricela

Related Posts with Thumbnails