Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw. - NeoStraTa.DarK.CiRcLe.NigHt.SerUm.

The product: Neostrata dark circle night serum(capsules)
Claim to fame: Targets dark circles around the eye and lightens them. Great for all ages. Also helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines.
IngredientsVitamin K has been scientifically shown to decrease the appearance of dark circles. This serum contains 1% vitamin K., Retinol is a form of vitamin A naturally found in the body that fights the appearance of wrinkles and skin crepiness, helping to reduce the signs of aging. This serum contains 0.075% retinol., Micro-Delivery™ system entraps retinol to protect its potency and optimize its benefits while minimizing irritation.
Pros: Great for people with really dark circles. Great for anyone who has tried "everything" and nothing works. I saw a difference definitely in my dark circles. A lot of product in each capsule.
Cons: May cause redness or irritation in some people as it is very active.
The bottom line: Excellent add on to any skin care regime. I would recommend this one. 
Price: $38CDN
Rating: 4/5
USAGE: This product needs to be used as the instructions direct. If you use it improperly, you will have a reaction! It is meant to be used once the first week, twice the second week and so on. This is so then your skin builds up tolerance. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails