Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, July 29, 2010

DesTiNatiOn.BeaUty.By.YOU.tube.And.L'oReaL.



Hey lovelies, 
Just wanted to share this cool new Youtube channel by YouTube and L'Oreal Paris that showcases different beauty gurus doing different tutorials on makeup and hair check it out!




"For the 1st time ever, YouTube and L'Oreal Paris will invite the explosively popular beauty gurus online to share the latest beauty trends. Check back each week for fresh, new videos that show you how to achieve the hottest looks" 


Thanks for reading! Please FOLLOW and SUBSCRIBE!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Great post, I will have to check out the youtube channel.

Related Posts with Thumbnails