Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

~SuNshiNe.AwaRd.~

WOW! Thanks so much to Ashley from All of your beauty , she has awarded me the Sunshine Award! Please go check out her blog and make sure to follow! 

The rules of this award are to post the award on your blog while linking the person who has given you the award. I get to pass this one to another 10 other blogs. The bloggers will get a comment from me letting them know about their award. 



1. Joanne
7. Blix
9.  Midge

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails