Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, August 7, 2010

MuSiC.LoVeRs.SpoTLigHt......BoY.MeeTs.GiRL.EnTerTaiNment.

This post is obviously a little off topic, however it is definitely worthy of a good reading. As most, I love music, however I would die without it. I love finding new artists or dj's, and when I heard that one of my good friends from high school was starting a career in music, I was ecstatic! Her name is Angel and she plays progressive music and her partner Charles plays tech house. Read on to find out more!


   Angel and Charles met by chance one St. Patrick’s Day to find in each other the perfect compliment of character, musical talent, and stage presence. As the two made their way into bars, clubs and exclusive parties, they recognized that together they would make a brilliant team. From kick-ass electro and progressive, to intoxicating minimal and techno, Boy Meets Girl’s fresh sound always rocks the dance floor. 
Make sure to check them out on Sound Cloud or you can check out their website (coming soon)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails