Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, September 10, 2010

FOTD/EOTD - DeEp.AmEthYst.

AMETHYST - The violet, purple to almost pink, that ancient name is
derived from the Greek amethystos

Care to know what I used?
>> Eyes: Coverfx EyePrep FX Anti-Age Smoothing Primer, Maybelline Eye Studio liner in Blackest Black, Dior #173 5-colour shadow palette(Dark purple and black used), Quo lashes in #806, Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara

3 comments:

Jade Purple Brown said...

your eyes look bautiful!

jadepurplebrown.blogspot.com

indianmakeupways said...

hey thanks for visiting my blog & becoming a follower. ur blog looks amazing and love ur eotd's. really good job & definitely am happy to be ur follower :)

Enamel Girl said...

so beautiful. i wish you could teach me how to do this!

Related Posts with Thumbnails