Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halloween costumes! and Missing photos from Anna Sui collection!

So this post is going to be a little random and maybe off topic of this blog, however it's what's on my mind right now! I have been surfing the www looking for costume ideas for this Halloween. I LOVE LOVE LOVE dressing up for halloween!. The photo below is myself with my man and some friends last halloween. I did all their makeup! They dressed up as Death, The Mask, Hillbilly, Bumblebee, Pingaman(made up super hero), and Beatle Juice. And myself I was a kind of samurai, people were saying I was like a Geisha or Chun-Li. 
This year I am undecided as to what I want to be.. I checked out http://www.buycostumes.com/ today, which has about 2400 woman's costumes to choose from. I kind of came to the conclusion that I could make my own costume.... and I also decide that I wanted all wouldn't mind owning a few of the costumes. I absolutely love to dress up. While typing 'halloween costume' into google, my eye was caught by some celebrity costumes....check some of them out.

Kim Kardashian as Wonder Woman
Can you guess who this one is? I couldn't...it's the beautiful Heidi Klum...No way right?
Christina Aguilera as a sexy nurse, and notoo sure who the guy is... anyone know?



Do you think it's too early for me to think about Halloween? Do you know what you wanto dress up as? What were you last year?

(Click to see original post)

Forbidden Affair perfume
Eyeshadow duo packaging

Thanks for reading! Please FOLLOW and COMMENT!

4 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

that's christina's hubby as a doctor, I'm excited for halloween too!

Varaidzo1 said...

I love this post! I definitely don't think it's too early to be thinking up what to dress up for Halloween! It is most exciting. Even I've been thinking about it too. I'm not sure what I want to dress as but I'd kind of like to go as a Greek goddess, or some kind of ethnic princess. I wasn't anything last year, but years before I was a ladybug and a private school girl..pretty boring costumes. Something new and creative would be fun. Can't wait to see what you go as!

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that I've found this vividfusion.blogspot.com website. I feel that you are an expert at your occupation! I am going to launch a website soon, and your blog will be very useful for me.. Thanks for the excellent work and wishing you the success in your business.

Related Posts with Thumbnails