Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, September 9, 2010

NOTD-siLveR.gLitteR.

This is two coats of Anna Sui 004 nail polish. I am not usually a fan of glittery nail polish but this one has grown on me. I think the reason I like this polish so much too is that it has a sweet rose smell to it.
What do you think of this colour? Would you wear it? Do you like glitter?
Thanks for reading! Please FOLLOW and COMMENT!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there!
I've been looking high and low for this exact shade in her nail polish line and can not find it anywhere, except for Hudson's Bay which does not ship outside of Canada!!
Where did you get yours?
I TOTALLY love it btw! :)
-=Michelle Church

Related Posts with Thumbnails