Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, October 21, 2010

EOTD/FOTD - White, turquoise and purple

So this look was inspired actually by the background of my blog. If you really have not noticed, I LOVE purple and turquoise.... so I thought, why not put the two together! I did this look actually 3 days ago but haven't posted it until now. I did release a video to youtube yesterday of what I used..... check it out below!
Don't forget to subscribe!
What did you think of this look? I whipped it together really quick. I know the blending is not the best....

7 comments:

Renay said...

G O R G E O U S !!

MakeupByAngel said...

You did a great job :)

Rhania E. said...

PRETTYYY!!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! I love this look on you, beautiful.

indianmakeupways said...

hey gal great video! way to go!

Liasbubblebath said...

wow! Fab look!

Mz. More said...

Loving the combination of colors. Great job, doesn't look whipped together!

Related Posts with Thumbnails