Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, October 8, 2010

New additions to my ring collection...from Forever 21

So yesterday I bought some new rings to add to my ring collection(click to see the rest).. I bought them both from Forever 21(XXI)..... take a look.
The butterfly ring
This lovely addition was purchased for only $5.60CAD from Forever 21. I was immediately drawn to this one as I absolutely adore butterflies. Sadly however I only got to enjoy this one for one hour as it broke! oh no! and of course XXI's does not return or exchange jewellery..... well I went back and asked and luckily I was able to exchange it. I didn't want to get the same one as I was scared that it would break again. So I exchanged it for some hair flower accessories and a nail polish. I'll post about them soon.

The sleepy jewelled bird ring
hehe I love the name I gave this one. He looks like he is sleeping on my finger. I really like this one. it is super sturdy and does not seem like it will break like the other one. It was $11.80CAD from Forever 21.

What do you think of these? Do you like them? 
Have you tried to exchange something at Forever 21? What was your experience?

3 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

love the bird ring! ur very lucky that u got to exchange the broken one!

Enamel Girl said...

beautiful butterfly ring! i also broke one of my favorites, i guess they're not made to last for long!

Aizel Macaldo said...

the butterfly ring is cute... =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails