Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dizzy, I feel bad I didn't see this sooner......

But it wasn't really my fault.....I was awarded the "You’re Going Places, Baby Award/Tag!" all the way in back in August, and I didn't even see it until now! The lovely Dizzy was so kind to award me (and she has me on her blog roll/list - bless her). And blogger decided to consider her post "spam". I didn't see it until now because I was searching around my blog, and found the "comments" tab(^) and I didn't know that you could see all the new comments on your blog(I feel dumb)... and when it said I had 24 spam comments.. I decided to look athem.. and there lo and behold a few comments that were definitely not spam! including this award....

thanks to Dizzy, please make sure to check her out and follow her!!

So the rules of this award:
The rules are very simple: 
1) Get the award icon
(<< it's there)
2) Share with us where you see yourself in 10 years 
oh my, ill be 33 year old(holy!). Career wise: 
Something to do with makeup and teaching maybe? 
Love wise: Well I have been with my man for almos
7 years now(yup, and I'm only 23), so I hope to marry
him(don'tell him that now!) And I just hope to be
happy, healthy and well off!
3) Pass on the award
1. For Your Nails Only .... Tara
2. FAB YOUR NAILS .... thriszha
3. Enamelgirl ....  enamelgirl
4. Ashleyxsade .... ashleysade

3 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

thanks Krimsom :)

Ai Ellico Baja said...

LoL it’s truly okay, am just glad you got it now. Oh! Thanks for mentioning me BTW, I really appreciate it 8D

Tara said...

Thanks for the award dear! I just put it up!

Related Posts with Thumbnails