Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

EOTD: Sorry,we are experiencing technical difficulties... simple eyes.....

Is anyone else having problems with blogger? seeeriiously annoying! I haven't posted for a couple days only because every time I try to, there is something wrong..... I made a post and the spacing is soooo off. there is so much room in between words that my post is soooo long... or photos take more then 10 minutes to load. And my posts don't save or take forever to do. Anyways, I am back and I wanted to do a simple post for a look that I did the other day. I only used one eyeshadow palette from Dior. Hope you like it, it is in fact SUPER simple to do. And yes I do know my eyelash on my right(your left) eye is funny because some of the lashes clumped together... so there is a space. Other then that enjoy and I hope your weekend was awesome and your week will be as well!

1 comment:

Hershley's Sweet Kiss said...

i love it!! soo pretty! your lashes are amazing! I love the nude lip!

Related Posts with Thumbnails