Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, December 30, 2010

ATTENTION ALL YOU 20somethings: Sneak Peek at Clarins

ATTENTION ALL YOU 20somethings!!: If you are anything like me; a girl in her 20's who has had her fair share of skin problems all through her youth and is now faced with the horrible reality that it all goes 'down hill' after 25 years old. Then please...keep reading. Of course having to deal with 'bad' skin when I was younger already put me on the 'skincare' bandwagon at an early age. However, at this time I have to say my skin is pretty good. Which, I wish at this point meant that I didn't have to keep up with skincare, but I know that a good, basic skincare regime early on will help achieve beautiful skin later on... so that being said, I was pleased to see one of my favourite skin care lines announce their launch of a line of products targeted at us 20somethings! Of course my excitement died a little when I found out it would not launch until March 2011 in Canada. However I can't wait to try it. 
It is called "Daily Energizer", from Clarins which offers five formulas which treat shine, unevenness, dry skin and small spots of fatigue. They developed the line for women who don't want anything oily but still want the effective ingredients combined with a luxurious texture. The line contains a gel cleanser which foams with water, a wake up booster(probably targeted for those late nights) which contains red currant, green coffee and white tea extracts to boost the skins tone and radiance, three moisturizers in a cream-gel/cream or lotion texture.
I definitely cannot wait for this line to launch so I can actually try them... what I hope for is that Clarins made the price range fair enough for us 20somethings who are just trying to figure life out....and our back accounts... haha..
Have you tried this line of products? What did you think? Would you want to try them?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails