Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

JL'O real .... Jennifer Lopez is the new global ambassador for L'oreal Paris!

The wonderfully beautiful and talented Jennifer Lopez has just become L'oreal Paris' global ambassador! To start of her first campaign will be to promote the new hair smoothing range from L'oreal called EverSleek; we can look forward to seeing her in early 2011. Do you think she is the right person for this role? Or should there be someone else?
I personally like JLo and give kudos to L'oreal for choosing her! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails