Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Maycup: If you love makeup...you HAVE to check this out!

I am always on the look out for places to support makeup lovers, and was pleasantly surprised on what I found last night. Thanks to the lovely layd pynk I found a new site called Maycup.com! I wanted to share with all my followers this new site.. because if you love watching makeup videos on Youtube.... you'll love this site! It features ONLY MAKEUP VIDEOS!!! :) And it's so easy to use! 
So hurry up and check it out.... and while you're there... don't forget to check me out: vividfusionblog on Maycup

For all my videos check out vividfusion on Youtube

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails