Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

One less lonely girl collection by Nicole by OPI

First off let me say that I was contemplating not posting about this as I am not a fan at all of Bieber, however after seeing the polishes in person and finding outhathe collection supports a charity... I was a little less reluctanto post abouthem. I wouldn't say thathe polish colours are anything special.. the only one that honestly attracted me the slightest was 'Give me the first dance'. 
After a few hours of these babies hitting the shelf at my local shoppers,  quite a few were purchased... noto mention by tweens or teens! 
I love the facthathe polish sales help build schools and increase educational opportunities in developing countries. Other then that.... I probably won't purchase any of these colours.. what do you think? Are you thinking of buying any of these? or have you already?!
At least I know that my little cousin will love these....... :)

1 comment:

Cari said...

I dont think I would purchase the colors dont seem like they are anything special....


caricollazo.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails