Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, January 29, 2011

EOTD/FOTD - Rihanna "Who's that chick?" inspired

Hey everyone! How's the weekend so far? Mine has been pretty awesome :) Went to work last night and then came home to find a house full of friends over for a pot luck dinner. And thankfully today I didn't have to work after all :) For today I wanted to show you my makeup that I wore yesterday. If you recognize it(which would be awesome, buthe title of this post gives it away), it would be because I tried to replicate Rihanna's makeup in her music video "Who's that chick?". Definitely after applying it, I wondered if I would get many stares...however I had lots of jaw drops and remarks like "WOW... that's awesome... makeup!". I love doing cut crease eyeshadow, however I find it sooo dramatic for day! I hope you all have an awesome weekend! And I hope you enjoyed this makeup. I really wanted to do a tutorial of it.... I do need a better camera though..talk to you soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous look. i love it

mizztraveller said...

hi dear ,

i really love this make up .thx for sharing .

kristinleigh said...

LIKE LIKE!! <3

Unknown said...

cAME OUT REALLY NICE, LOVE THE LIPS TOO!

Miss Krimson said...

:) Thanks ladies :) I really appreciate the feedback!!! keeps me motivated to do more looks !
Maricela

Related Posts with Thumbnails