Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Monday, January 31, 2011

I WANT: Olay Professional Prox Advanced Cleansing System


With a rating of 4.7/5 on makeup alley and raving reviews all over the internet. I WANT! Oh man do I want. Everything seems perfect about this little baby. 
After procrastinating about buying the Clarisonic system for so long, Olay has launched their own version. 
Apparently this little baby goes for only $30, compared to Clarisonic for $195. And according to many reviews, it is definitely worth the price. The only problem, is I do not think it has been launched in Canada yet.... and if it has.. oh man, I need to know where!
Have you used this product? If you have, let me know what you think.... if you haven't, would you want to try it?
Check out bellasugar's comparison of Olay's version and Clarisonic!

4 comments:

Enamel Girl said...

i heard these were great but i haven't used either.

MINAKICHU said...

I definitely want to give this a try coz' im looking for a cheaper alternative to Clarisonic. Thanks for this info:-)

Ai Ellico Baja said...

I had seen this the other day when I was shopping at Wal-Mart, cheaper then the Clarisonic, but still a bit pricey.
I saw Revlon has one too with different attachments. Plus it’s cheaper like $20.00 USD, I haven’t heard any reviews for it yet, but Revlon is a pretty good brand.

Miss Krimson said...

@Enamel Girl: i'll let you know what i think if I get my hands on one!

@ MINAKICHU: No prob babe :)

@Dizzy: :O jealous! i want it!!! revlon has one?!??! i have to do some research!!! thanks!
Maricela

Related Posts with Thumbnails