Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Monday, February 7, 2011

Get your Goddess showing with Jennifer Lopez

The gorgeous, talented and VERY busy, Jennifer Lopez, has recently been announced as the Global ambassador for Gillette Venus. If being a mother, American Idol judge, singer, actress, and the face for L'oreal Paris is not enough, she has boosted her public profile to starthis year off with this next adventure.
As the new ambassador for Gilette, Jennifer will be in tv and prinadvertising, attend public relations and social media. And on top of that, she will apparently remake the iconic Venus song. 
What do you think abouthis new adventure for Jennifer? I thinks she will be awesome. She is definitely a real woman and a stunning one athat. And plus, her legs are amazing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails