Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I NEED YOUR HELP! Baby Gemma needs a new car to get to and from the hospital!!

This is definitely a different post then what you would regularly see on my blog, but it definitely needs as much, if not more attention then others. This little baby(11month old) girl is Gemma. She is a close friends niece. As you can see Gemma has been in the hospital most of her life( :( bless her little heart) and she is entered in a contest that is being held by Vancouver Virgin Radio 95.3. The contest is for the cutest kid, and the grand prize is a new car. 
I would never post anything like this on my blog if it weren't for a good reason, baby Gemma needs this car to get to and from the hospital, which she is at regularly.
So my question is can you help?
All you need to do is visit Virgin radio and vote Gemma for CutestKid(<--click here)
Make sure to give her a 10 please!
You can vote more then once!!!

1 comment:

Ai Ellico Baja said...

It said ratings are closed! i hope she wins, let me kno if she did. her story touch me, god bless her!

Related Posts with Thumbnails