Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, February 25, 2011

In the mail: L'oreal Nutri-Sleek

Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to receive this new line up of hair care from L'oreal. It's called Nutri- Sleek. 
I remember being emailed a while ago and asked what my hair type was and this is why they sent me this line for dry, unmanageable hair. The line looks promising, as it contains Mediterranean Argan oil(which I have tried before) and found very moisturizing. It is suppose to "intensely smooth, nourish and calm right to the ends, make the hair silky and manageable and 4x smoother and 48hr frizz free". 
I cannot wait to try the line up! Have you tried this line of hair products? I saw it at my local Shoppers on sale for $4.99CAD each, regular price $7.99CAD each.
L'oreal sent me the shampoo, conditioner, anti-frizz serum and smoothing cream care. 

2 comments:

David said...

Let us know how this works out! I'm eager to see

Miss Krimson said...

@ David: Definitely will David! :) I tried it the other night and am quite impressed so far!

Maricela

Related Posts with Thumbnails