Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Limited Edition M·A·C POW! Ring

Just wanted to share this ring with everyone, incase you haven't seen it already. I wondered your thoughts on this ring. Incase you didn't know as well it is from MAC and their Wonder woman collectionI have seen many comments about this ring, and a lot of people think it's cheap looking and that it should belong in walmart haha. I personally think it's quite comical and I kinda like it. I don't know how much I would spend on this but I think it would be a cute "conversation starter" accessory. 

What do you think? Too cheesy?
What do you think of MACs latest collaborations? 
Check out the video MAC put together just for this ring!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your nails!!! P. S. Who cares what people think of your [totally awesome] ring. Flaunt it if you love it.

Miss Krimson said...

@anonymous: thanks! but these aren't my nails.. or my hand ... or my ring! haha... I linked the source at the bottom of the post, posted it to show how it looks! and if I had this ring! I would TOTALLY flaunt it! this is why I am debating to get it!!! thanks :)
Maricela

Sahily Anais MUA said...

I'd Rock that Ring! Its cute for fun.

Ai Ellico Baja said...

I love it! i would rock it lol, it does look a bit cheap though.

I think MAC should slow down there collections, there just so many I can't keep up with them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails