Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Marlena's(MUG) birthday look inspired makeup tutorial

Not too long ago, one of my favourite Youtube Gurus, Marlena AKA Makeup Geek did a look that she wore on her birthday. I thought the look was super pretty and wanted to try it out. I of course do not have the same products as her, so I recreated the look with similar products that I own. I filmed a tutorial as well.... The look is a mix of gold/pink and purple shadows and glitter. 
After doing this look, I have to say it is one of my favourite looks. If you follow me regularly, you'll know that because I do love purple :)
I do have to apologize as the camera that I use is not the best and at some parts the video seems very pixeled. I do have to invest in a new camera! 
Other then that, I hope you enjoy this tutorial and if you have any comments, let me know! Thanks so much for watching!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails