Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FriEnds.With.BenEfits...

...NO! not those kind of benefits...haha. 
Today I went to a local beauty supply store and scored some wicked deals. I guess that's one benefit of being in the industry. I found China Glaze Crackle polishes for $5.25CAD(regularly $9.95CAD). I picked up some for my friend and actually one, the black  for myself. 
I only picked up the black one for myself because I was not sure if I really would like the crackle polish on myself. 
I also picked up some cute lashes. They were only $3.99 and $2.99. I am wanting to do a tutorial very soon using them both. 


Have you tried the China Glaze crackle polishes? What did you think of them?


Did you know? Crackle polishes have been out for longer then you probably knew. Covergirl released crackle polishes in 2000. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails