Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My unexpected morning....with Biotherm!

Today was kind of a crazy day.... "wacky wednesday" maybe....
For starters I thought that I had the day off and was going to finally be able to sleep in and maybe film another tutorial.
But of course, my crazy life does not let that happen, so I luckily checked my schedule last night before bed......and to my surprise and disappointment, I was scheduled to attend the Biotherm training session...don't get me wrong! I really enjoy going to trainings but I was totally looking forward to my day off.
ANYWAYS, to get back to what this post is about.... since I attended this training, I fortunately received some goodies.... check them out, as one of them is debuting here in Canada, for the very first time, here..... 


Celluli laser Size.Code(S.Code) - Luckily for myself I do not have cellulite that is very prominent, so every time I see a new product to help with cellulite, let's just say, I am not too excited. 
However, this one is different! At first, I was like "oh great, here's another cellulite product" but after listening to the trainer a bit more, she explained thathis little baby was actually for the STOMACH. Apparently it helps with stubborn fat and skin sagging. Awesome for me since I am really trying to get a six pack. Expecto see this one out in March or April.


Next up is the Skin Ergetic concentrate or serum - I was super excited that we received this product as it helps with oxidation of the skin and is 99% natural.


We, of course received a mens moisturizer, this one is High Recharge for dull or tired skin. I probably will make the man use this one!
Biocils Lash optimizer - I already know this product and I am a huge fan. It is a makeup remover which removes all kinds of makeup and also promotes lash growth. And who doesn't want longer lashes?












Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you thought!
And don't forget to enter my contest!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails