Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OBSESSION: EARcandy - feathers and chandeliers

Most of the time I could be found wearing my traditional old hoops on my ears, but lately I have been obsessed with wearing long dangly earrings. Feathered ones, jewelled ones, chandelier ones....anything long or that catches my eye.
Here are a few photos of three pairs of my earrings.(the above picture is actually a sneak peek of my next tutorial- that's why it is in sepia) I think earrings can change an outfit from day to night. Can change a simple outfit to fun and trendy. 
What do you think of long earrings? or crazy earrings like these? Would you wear these out. I love having fun with accessories!
Here are some fun earrings that I found online.. what do you think? comment below!



On a side note: I received my Famous Feather hair extensions finally.... after what more then 3 weeks I think? Well guess what..... they are missing 2 things! I can't even put them in! They sent me the bundle of feathers and the thing to thread my hair with but they didn't send me the bead or pliers to put them in my hair! :( Now I either have to wait for their explanation..or I have to BUY them and wait ANOTHER 3+ weeks to actually put them in!! Is that their way of making me buy something? I guess you can't choose when you win something... but it is rather disappointing... (insert annoyed face here)

3 comments:

Rhania E. said...

hi hun.. how are you ^_^ i love love love earrings too ^_^ you can check out more here: http://hqcdblog.blogspot.com/

i buy a pair of earrings from her site and a neck piece too ^_^

(o dear, until now i havent received my package from you =( sobs)

MakeupByAngel said...

It must be something in the air because I have been wearing dangly earrings more too. They all look lovely.

Miss Krimson said...

@rhaindropz: oh no! really?! I thought everyone received them already...... be patient... I'm sure I sent it to the right address!!! and thanks for the link btw!

@froggiestyle73: hehe must be! :)

Maricela

Related Posts with Thumbnails