Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Stylish Volcano - Pink and Grey eyeshadow tutorial

If you saw my post a couple days ago, I posted my looks for the week. I got a lot of compliments on my eyeshadow that was pink and grey. So I of course decided to do a tutorial for those that asked for it. I added in a purple to make it a little different... what do you think??
Haha...I obviously had a lot of fun taking picture... Camera Whoreing!! I have to apologize....

You can wear this look for daily use, you can wear it out with friends, to work, or whenever you want.

3 comments:

Gorgeous Glam said...

Pretty! I love the colors you look glam! xo

Ai Ellico Baja said...

Love the colors, but you can hardly see the grey. Still it's a beautiful look!

Miss Krimson said...

@Taj Acosta: thanks hun! :)

@Dizzy: I know! It's probably because i mixed a little purple with it... the grey just intensified the purple :)
Maricela

Related Posts with Thumbnails