Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, April 22, 2011

FOTD: Angel Eyes: Silver and Blue

Friday night and I am back again with another look ! I created this look the other day... purely out of boredom and creativity.... I wanted to use colours that I don't usually use.. so I decided to go with silver, baby blue and royal blue. 
I think it turned out pretty great. I really fell in love with this look, I wish I had somewhere to wear it to that day. 
What are your plans for the weekend? For myself, I have a few birthday and farewell parties to attend. I did have to work today. Glad I did, it was great!
Anyways I hope you have a great one and talk to you soon!

5 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

ur eyes are gorgeous! don't think i'll be able to pull this off as nicely as u!

Anonymous said...

I just added your blog site to my blogroll, I pray you would give some thought to doing the same.

Wifezilla Hekela said...

urghh u take such great pictures...GET OUTTA HERE...lol jk..Love this color combo..Ive been really experimenting with colors I would hardly use as well..it would be good to film while doin so..lol. Very awesome as always! xoxo

Miss Krimson said...

thank you ladies :)
and I honestly take loads of pics just to get nice ones!!! but thanks babe!! :)

Maricela

Ai Ellico Baja said...

SO electrifying! Beautiful look!

Related Posts with Thumbnails