Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Sunday, April 10, 2011

FOTD: Bare & Shu Uemura - 'Mystic Nature' Competition Entry

Evening darlings! How was your weekend? This weekend for me was quite.. uneventful... well as far as any partying went(which tends to happen every weekend at my house). I just worked and then worked on my latest video, which is was not a tutorial at all, but still the same, very important to me.
I wanted to share two things with you, first being my look for this weekend(above photos). Yup, thats right, this weekend I went pretty bare with my makeup. Fresh faced, some eyeliner and lashes. I know some may say that the lashes aren't 'bare' or 'natural' but to me they totally are, as I wear little to no mascara. 
Secondly, I wanted to share with you my Introduction video that I entered with my entry to the Shu Uemura 'Mystic Nature' Competition.
 This competition is to become the National Makeup artist for Shu Uemura. I really want to win... the top 20 finalists will be announced on the 13th(xXxFINGERS CROSSEDxXx) and if I do by some miracle make it to the top 20, I do need help from you all! As the next part will be based on voting... anyways... take a look at my video, and let me know what you think :) Have a great night and a fabulous Monday!
Chat with me on Facebook and Twitter

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very pretty!

Glowdacious Girl Designs said...

Love it! So many looks they are all beautiful! I hope you win. Good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails