Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nicki Minaj - Moment 4 life (OFFICAL MUSIC VIDEO) Inspired Makeup Tutorial

Yay! for the weekend! How are you doing? What does this weekend have you up to? 
I miss blogging everyday... but I can never find the time to do it daily anymore.. *insert sad face*
This weekend so far I have had to work and had a birthday to attend.. tomorrow and Monday, I am doing makeup for a hair show and Tuesday, I am probably doing makeup for a photo shoot. So, definitely busy busy..... Yesterday, I posted a video on Youtube. It is a tutorial I did, that was inspired by Nicki Minaj's 'Moment 4 life' music video makeup. I changed it a little bit to better suit what I like better. I hope you can check it out and let me know what you think.
I have a few videos that I have in mind to film, but I definitely love hearing what you all want to watch! So, let me know in a comment! I already have tons of requests, and I really hope that I can get to all of them soon. All you who have requested, thank you and please be patient with me. I do have three jobs, plus blogging, filming and editing for Youtube as well as all these opportunities for makeup gigs. 
I keep hitting the top 100 watched gurus for Canada on Youtube, so thank you all for all of your support.. even if it is just by clicking the PLAY button on my videos. I love you all! 




4 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

i love this tutorial! gonna try this out for sure!

Unknown said...

Marciela!! It's gorgeous!! You always rock the looks in your tutorials!

Unknown said...

Truly enjoyed the video and the look came out fierce! Love it!

mizztraveller said...

hi ,

which eyes liner u use for this upper and the blue ?
they looks great .

Related Posts with Thumbnails