Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, May 20, 2011

REQUESTED: Tropical Seduction - Turquoise, Purple and Brown

Oh my, my lovely followers, I am sooooo sorry for the lack of posts. I did try and post this about a week ago however, blogger went down and deleted my post....twice. 
Thank you for holding on with me and being patient. This month really has been crazy for me, and as the summer nears, I really don't think that it's going to stop anytime soon.
So this look was requested and named by one of my fans who requested this look on my facebook page. 
At first, I honestly did not like it on myself, but quickly fell in love with it. I received many compliments all day about it.
I tried to use as much drugstore brands as I could. 


Another point that I wanted to bring up was that I may not be doing video tutorials for a while because recently I knocked myself right above my eye and as a result, I have bruised eye. It is really purple at the moment, so please be patient with me, I will have a tutorial filmed and up asap. 
I already have so many ideas.


And with that, I'll leave you to enjoy the video, leave me a comment and let me know what you think! (Hopefully blogger doesn't delete this post!!!)

8 comments:

Femme Virtue said...

love what u did with ur eyes!

Unknown said...

wow.. such a pretty look !! love it

Ai Ellico Baja said...

Love the look! It's pretty indeed!
I'm so sorry to hear about the eye 8(

Unknown said...

You are gorgeous!
Thanks for the tutorial, and thank you for following my blog, sorry for the late reply! I am now a follower of your blog as well and I can't wait to see your future reviews!
Thanks again,
http://www.producthoarder.com

Online Chemist & Health Adviser said...

The shades are awesome, love it
Babyliss

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!




http://thebestthingaboutbeingagirl.blogspot.com/

Tanya said...

This look is so beautiful!

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the colours you used. :D x

Related Posts with Thumbnails