Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, June 10, 2010

PrOduCt.ReViEw.OLay.RegEneriSt.AnTi.AgiNg.eYe.RoLLer.




The product: Olay Regenerist anti aging eye roller
Claim to fame: Using micro rollers to massage in a concentrate that helps hydrate, reduce puffiness, reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Dermatologically tested and does not clog pores. 
IngredientsWATER, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, SQUALANE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAFFEINE, CETYL ALCOHOL, STEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE, POLYSORBATE 80, PALMITOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4, SODIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, CARBOMER, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN
Pros: Easy to use. All you have to do is pump once and the product comes out enough for both eyes. It hydrates very well and is okay for puffiness. As I do not have fine lines or wrinkles I did not notice a difference as far as anti aging is concerned.
Cons: The formula contains many parabens. I am not a huge fan of olay.
The bottom line: I find that this is another remake of a roller ball just Olay's way of trying to make it better. Useful for hydration and puffiness. Anyone have good results with this?
Price: don't know the exact pricing but it is around $20-$30CDN
Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails