Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, June 10, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.MayBeLLine.LiNewoRKs.WatErpRoof.LiquiD.LinEr.

The product: Maybelline waterproof liquidliner
Claim to fame: It has a sponge like tip that precisely creates beautiful lines. It claims to be smudge proof and long lasting.
Ingredients: I could not find them online and I threw away my package :S
Pros: Very black colour liquid. Easy to use.Stays for most part of the day.
Cons: I find at the end of the day sometimes I can see a bit of a grey shadow on the bottom lash line from the liner. Over time the applicator can seem to "erode".
The bottom line: An okay liner for an okay price. I use this one daily but still miss my Smashbox! I haven't found any others that I like better.
Price: $8.99CDN-$10.99CDN
Rating: 3/5







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails