Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, June 12, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.- AnnA.Sui.Lip.BaLm.

The product: Anna Sui Lip balm
Claim to fame: A luxurious rose smelling lip balm that hydrates the lips before a lip colour or any time you need moisture on your lips.
Ingredients: Could not find them and packaging doesn't say them.
Pros: Cute packaging. Lovely rose smell. Hydrates the lips well. Makes lips feel soft
Cons: As cute as the tin is, it is very unhygienic. 
The bottom line: Maybe not worth spending 25 bucks on for a lip balm but makes a cute gift. Love the smell and the product.
Price: $25CDN
Rating:3/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails