Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, June 12, 2010

produCt.ReViEw.- DiorShoW.MasCara.

The Product: Christian Dior Dior show backstage makeup Mascara
Claim to fame: XXL brush to apply maximum coverage. Inspired by the runway and behind the scences tricks. 
IngredientsAll shades contain:Aqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Shellac, Myristic Acid, Triethanolamine, Glyceryl Hydrogenated Rosinate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Geraniol, Citronellol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde. +/- May Contain: Mica, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens).
Pros: Builds voluminous lashes. Smells like roses. I love the blue colour. I use this on my lower lashes.
Cons: I find the black colour dries really quickly and I don't really like the big brush.
The bottom Line: Great for anyone looking for a mascara that gives runway ready lashes.
Price: $31CDN
Rating: 3 1/2/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails