Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, June 10, 2010

PRoduCt.ReViEw.- BenEfiT.BroW.ZinGs.BroW.ShaPinG.Kit.

The product: Benefit Brow zings - Brow shaping kit
Claim to fame: An all in one brow kit that includes everything to shape beautiful, clean smooth, perfect brows. It comes with pigmented wax to shape the brows, natural shaded powder to set the brows, tweezers, angled brush, blending brush. Winner of Allure 2008 Best of Beauty Awards  for "Best brow product".
IngredientsWax: the main ingredients in order are: mineral oil, microcrystaline wax, castor seed oil, polyethylene bees wax, jojoba seed oil, paraffin
Powder: Talc, boron nitride, zinc stearate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, bis-peg 18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, stearoxy dimethicone, methylparaben
Pros: Fantastic that everything comes all together in one kit. Easy to use and comes with its own brow lessons. Great colour selection.
Cons: Using the brushes in the kit are great for touch ups, I recommend using another brush. I don't find the tweezers work well.
The bottom line: Well worth the money. I recommend this to all my customers who as for something easy to use and everything they need altogether.
Price: $31CDN
Rating: 4 1/2/5
Where to get it: Shoppers drug mart, Murale, Sephora

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails