Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Thursday, June 10, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.- BenEfiT.EraSe.PaSte.ConCeaLer.

The product: Benefit Erase Paste brightening camouflage for eyes and face
Claim to fame: It is a very pigmented creamy concealer that brightens and conceals in one step. It is perfect for dark circles, discolourations and imperfections. Winner of 2008 Latina Beauty Awards for best concealer.
Ingredients: Could not find them and my packaging was thrown out. Have had this for a while now.
Pros: Great coverage and brightens really well. It has a melon undertone as it brightens, so just a tip, none of them will look like they match your skin unless you try it on your eye area. There is a lot of product in the pot.
Cons: The packaging is very cute but it is a pot therefore dipping daily will cause bacteria to grow faster in it. More colours would be nice.
The bottom line: A cute concealer with brightening benefits. Easy to use and a little goes a long way
Price: $30CDN
Rating: 3 1/2/5
Where to get it: Shopper drugmart, Sephora

2 comments:

Kim said...

wow u def buy a lot of products because you post a lot in one day

Miss Krimson said...

Kim: No I don't buy a lot of products. I am a makeup artist and I work in the industry. I get a lot for free from my work. And yes I buy but I don't think I buy a lot!
Maricela

Related Posts with Thumbnails