Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Saturday, June 12, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.- BenEfiT.CreaSeLess.CreaM.EyeshAdow.LineR.

The product: Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow/liner
Claim to fame: Creaseless and smudge proof formula in a cream. Build able colour. Winner of 2008 Self Healthy beauty award for best eye shadow, star beauty awards for best eye shadow and real simple: beauty & the best top 20 beauty buys for best eye shadow.
Ingredientscyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [+/-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].
Pros: Does not crease all day. Nice texture.
Cons: Maybe in more colours would be nice.
The bottom line: Great alternative to shadows. easier to apply.
Price: $23CDN
Rating: 4/5

4 comments:

Kristie said...

The product looked ok until I saw bismuth oxycloride. A big no no for my skin. Thanks for the review!

Eleanor said...

thanks for the review... might have to go buy this now :) xxx http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com

May said...

I haven't tried any of them but I definitely want to! They are perfect for those lazy days where you throw something on your lids and go :)

XOXO

Miss Krimson said...

naturalnchicmakeup: yup it's a nasty ingredient. It is a mineral though. and I don't think you would break out on your eye area? but yeah that's why I like to post the ingredients! I am a total ingredient junkie.
Maricela

Related Posts with Thumbnails