Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Monday, June 7, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.-BiOdErmA.SeBiUm.H2O.cLeaNsEr.




The Product: Bioderma Sebium H2O (cleanser) - For oily/combination skin
Claim to fame: This is a gentle cleanser that will not dry the skin, and is rich of purifying active ingredients. It helps to rid the skin of imuprities and excess sebum(oil) as well as control the sebum production with its patented sebo-correcting complex, Fludiactiv. Something cool about this cleanser is that it looks a feels like water and is used WITHOUT water. You actually pour some on a cotton pad wipe.
Ingredients: WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE , ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).
Pros: It is non-comedogenic(doesn't clog pores), is alcohol free and has no colourant. I really found that this changed my skin! Honestly it helped to make my pores seem smaller and less clogged. As well as I found that my skin is less oily when I use it. I usually use it at night before bed. 
Cons: If you want a squeeky clean feeling of soap and water, this is not for you. Because it also acts as a toner.
The bottom line: Well worth it. This is a product that i use regularly. Perfect for an oily or combination skin
Price: $21-25 CDN
Rating: ☆☆☆☆/☆☆☆☆☆
Where to get it:Shoppers drugmart, London Drugs, any major drugstore

Thanks for reading! Please FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails