Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw.-BourJois.MakEup.RemOver.

The Product: Bourjois Express eye makeup remover - ideal for WATERPROOF Makeup

Claim to fame: A non greasy remover that efficiently removes all types of makeup even heavily pigmented or waterproof with a single wipe. It is a two phased solution;1st phase: cleansing agents concentrated in oils that remove makeup efficiently, 2nd phase: water phase that leaves the skin feeling fresh and without greasiness.

Ingredients: AQUA/WATER/EAU, ISOHEXADECANE, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, METHYLPARABEN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ETHYLPARABEN, CI 61565 (GREEN 6

Pros: I really like this eye makeup remover as I wear waterproof eyeliner. I like it because as it claims, it is not oily feeling. It comes in a 200ml bottle, so you have lots for your money. It takes off makeup easily as well which is important for me because this is my least favourite part.

Cons: The packaging is all I would have to say is bad. I would like a pump instead because sometimes it can get messy.

The bottom line: A great find and almost every one would benefit from it. 
Price: $22 CDN

Rating: ☆☆☆☆/☆☆☆☆☆

Where to get it: Shoppers drugmart 


Thanks for reading! Please FOLLOW/SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails