Welcome to my beauty blog!

Welcome to my beauty blog! I created this blog because of my love and passion for makeup, skincare and hair. I hope you find this interesting and learn something from my blog. Thanks so much for reading and please follow to show your support!

Translate this page/traduire cette page/traducir la pagina

Friday, June 25, 2010

ProduCt.ReViEw. -CLiniQue.VitAmin.C.Lip.Smoothie.

The product: Clinique Vitamin C lip smoothie antioxidant lip colour
Claim to fame: A lip gloss rich in antioxidants such as vitamin c. Helps lips look and feel their healthy best.
Ingredients: Threw out packaging but hence the name. It contains vitamin c and antioxidants.
Pros: Nice rich pigments. Great colours. Sheer to medium coverage.
Cons: Not much product in the tube(1.5ml). Quite sticky.
The bottom line: Too little for too much. Great idea but the tube is so tiny.
Price: I believe about $23CDN
Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails